Tuesday 2 June 2015

Raw Food Diet Recipe and FAQs



It's so easy to get stuck in the dieting "rut", eat the same old salad or other (raw food) diet recipe every day. You follow the diet for a while, might even loose some weight but before you know it, you're back eating Haagen Dazs ice-cream before the TV like every body else. That's not going to happen this time, right?!

Not after using some of the easiest and most delicious raw diet recipes and tips below.

What do you want to achieve most with this diet? Weight loss, detox or improved health? Everything?

With some creativity and a bit of planning, you'll have everyone wanting to know your secret. People will be talking about how great you look for weeks. And you won't be hungry, ever! This diet is a breeze...

Because most of your planning has been done for you!

You will need four things to help you plan:

    The easiest and most delicious raw diet recipes (below);
    Helpful raw food diet plan, tips and suggestions;
    Instructions on how to prepare raw food.;
    Shopping lists and where to buy.

On this page you'll find the yummiest, quick and easy raw food recipes.

Source : www.thebestofrawfood.com/raw-food-diet-recipe.html

How did you start with your raw food journey? Were you always health conscious?
I started on my raw food journey the start of 2014 a few months after giving birth to my little angel, Lucas, but have really stepped up the pace after having a bike accident last year that put me out of action for 3 months.

I have been health conscious since my late teens/earlier twenties and I naturally leaned more towards raw foods without knowing there was an actual ‘raw foods’ thing out there. The popularity of super foods is what really introduced me to raw foods. My desire to create the healthiest life or Lucas and I is what got me interested in super foods and once I found the benefits of raw foods I was completely hooked.

On your first website, you stated that you went through emotional turmoil when you gained weight after giving birth, what advice can you give to new moms who are interested in raw diet?

The best advice I can give new mums interested in raw food is to love yourself and really learn to listen to your own body. I highly recommend a raw food diet, because personally it changed my whole health after giving birth. All my emotional turmoil linked to gaining weight was built around old beliefs of lack of self-worth and the thought that I needed my pre-baby body back to feel good again. Eating raw foods I discovered I could feel amazing without having my pre-baby body back and it didn’t matter,  but once going raw my body is now better then it was before giving birth and it was so easy.

What is the best raw food recipe that you highly recommend for people with hectic schedules?

Raw protein balls of any form. They are quick, easy and you can put so many superfood nutritional goodness into onesmall little ball that you can carry in your bag. I take them to work for snacks, back them for Lucas’ snacks and take themon training with me. They can be used for everything and you can change the flavors to suit your own tastes, for example ILOVE chocolate, so all of mine have a nice raw cacao layer on the outside.

What is your most highly recommended raw food recipe?

Raw Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.

I made this for Lucas’ 1st birthday and everyone loved it. All the children loved it and the parents didn’t have to worry about the normal sugar high and lows that kids normally get at birthday parties. It is a great cake for all occasions and to introduce people to how delicious raw foods can be.

Source : rawfoodrecipes.com/interview-with-new-raw-food-recipe-chef-mel-hayes/

No comments:

Post a Comment